MINI BOBBY CANDLES
Our candles are hand-poured using a natural beeswax blend, carefully selected scents and within our signature ceramic glazed Mini Bobby vessel ~ designed to be repurposed after burn-through.
Burn Time ~ 80 hours
To ensure maximum & even burn time with your Marloe Marloe candles ~
- Trim the wick to 5mm at the beginning of each use. This will prevent the flame becoming too large and will also reduce the soot produced.
- The first burn is the most important for the longevity of your candle. Burn the candle for one hour for every 2.5cm of its diameter the first time the candle is lit. This will ensure the full surface area of your candle melts the first time it is burnt and avoid tunnelling.
Cleaning your Mini Bobby vessel after burn-through
Once you have burnt your Mini Bobby candle to 10mm from the base of the candle you are able to clean this vessel and repurpose.
Begin by taking a butter knife and removing the remaining wax in the bottom of the vessel. Using a paper towel or tea towel to support the vessel, pour boiling water across the base of the vase and allow the water to flow evenly out. Be sure to take care and not burn yourself with the boiling water. The water will melt any remaining wax that is attached to the glazed surface. Should there be any stubborn wax that remains you can wipe the surface with a paper towel soaked with acetone. This will not damage the glazed surface. Once the vessel is free from wax you may wash the vase with warm soapy water and pat dry with a soft cloth.
TAPERED DINNER CANDLES
Our dinner candles were designed to sit in your MARLOE MARLOE ceramic candle holders, creating stillness and warmth during your most special moments.
To ensure maximum & even burn time with your tapered dinner candles ~
- Trim the cotton wick to 5mm at the beginning of each use. This will prevent the flame becoming too large and will also reduce the soot produced.
- To clean wipe with a soft cloth
- Keep your candles vertical and never leave your lit candles unattended.
Anchored in intention, we encourage taking these considered safety precautions to ensure your ritual experience is deep and full of care.
Trim the wick ~
- Before lighting, always trim the wick to 5 mm and remove any wick debris from your previous burn. Doing so will encourage an even burn. We recommend using your MARLOE MARLOE wick scissors.
Attendance & location ~
- Ensure your candle is never left unattended, slow down and enjoy your time within the presence of the scent.
- Avoid placing your candle where it’ll experience draughts, even small draughts will create an uneven burn.
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory with a clean and even burn.
- Take your time with your new candle, however we recommend not burning for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Consider the placement of your candle, ensuring it sits on a heat resistant surface like our VANITY SET or ORGANIC DISPLAY PLATE.
- When your ritual scent is not in use, keep out of direct sunlight.
- Refrain from moving your candle when it’s burning.