We love hearing from talented, like-minded individuals, who have a passion for what we do.
Logistics & Administration Coordinator:
Due to continued growth of our business operations, we are expanding the team and seeking a Logistics & Administration Coordinator who can support our Head of Operations. You would be joining our team during a key phase domestically and internationally. This is a very exciting opportunity as within the role you have the opportunity to global exposure and growth in the fashion lifestyle industry at an elite level.
Our ideal candidate is a process-driven individual with impeccable time management and organisational skills. They will thrive in a customer service role where giving their best to our partners and retailers comes first. They will be able to work in a team and take direction to ensure that the end-to-end management of our operations is delivered successfully. They will be positive in an agile environment with the ability to multitask.
Alongside the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with processing, dispatching and delivery of wholesale orders to all Major and Boutique retail partners globally - including NET-A-PORTER, Browns, Holt Renfrew, Moda Operandi, etc
- Assisting with processing, dispatching and delivery of DTC orders globally
- Creating Commercial Invoices and preparing relevant documentation for shipping.
- Working closely with our local & international 3PL warehouses.
- Working closely with our supply chain partners (eg. Freight Forwarder)
- Liaising with our production factories on an administrative basis.
- Accurate Inventory Management including forecasting stock levels.
- Processing Sales Orders in Cin7
- Processing Order Confirmations
- Liaising with international and local wholesale partners on any queries/issues
- Generating regular Supply Chain reports
- Assisting the accounts department with receivables
- Assisting with customer enquiries & order fulfilment
- Develop and maintain business processes & systems
- Taking the initiative to suggest any improvements that can benefit the company
- Proactively thinking of ways to grow and strengthen our service
To Be Successful:
The successful applicant will be working under the guidance of our Head of Operations and alongside our wider team. A strong can-do attitude and balanced persona will be essential with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Fashion Logistics or Operations.
- Skilled with shipping documentation & requirements.
- Working well within a team environment is critical
- Experience with Cin7 a must
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving, and attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel
- A can-do attitude and good problem-solving skills with the initiative to resolve issues
- An interest, enthusiasm, and passion for premium quality product and the fashion wholesale industry
- Strong interest in ethical fashion practices and sustainable approaches
- Highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload effectively
- Flexibility to work longer hours during the dispatch periods
Why MARLOE MARLOE?
In a career within MARLOE MARLOE you will be joining an Innovative and dynamic working environment like no other. We cultivate a kind, supportive and passionate team culture that truly works collaboratively and encourages you to be yourself while bringing your best self to the role.
Working in the key growth period of a brand's global development and experiencing the excitement on that journey.
TO APPLY: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV & Cover Letter. Position to start ASAP.