Our products are handcrafted using the best clay bodies available. We want you to be confident in your purchase and gain the maximum life to allow your MARLOE MARLOE pieces to journey with you throughout a lifetime.
Please find the below guidelines to assist in carefully caring for your forms:
- Careful handling will extend the life of your pieces.
Hand wash only.
Sometimes, the incorrect washing of your ceramics may cause damage. To avoid unnecessary damage and to preserve the appearance of your purchase, we recommend hand washing your piece carefully, preventing it from making contact with alternate pieces.
- Do not soak your ceramic pieces or bleach with harsh chemicals as this may compromise the glaze integrity.
- After washing, dry your piece with a soft cloth.
- Please note that our Lava and Bone and Fractured Gloss glazes are not food safe. Please refrain from using these pieces as food surfaces.
- Sudden changes in temperature can result in damage to your piece. To reduce the possibility of thermal shock, please avoid sudden extreme temperature changes. If your piece is exposed to hot water, allow it to cool prior to using and refrain from pouring cold water into a hot vessel.
If you have any further questions about caring for your pieces please email email@example.com